Description & Features
The Briko Lava FIS race goggle meets the needs of athletes on every descent. The Bumper System engineered into the frame protects against frontal impacts while a triple layer foam accommodates various face shapes. The goggles include a Full Mirror Multi-Layer double lens with premium anti-fog and anti-scratch treatment and 100% UV protection.
- Helmet compatible small fit ski racing goggle
- Flexible thermoplastic polyurethane frame
- Bumper System for impact absorption
- Flexa System for enhanced fit
- Anti-Fog treatment
- Triple thermoformed face foam
- Helmet gripping silicone strap
- (1) Polycarbonate cylindrical double lens
More viewing angles up, down and peripheral for uninterrupted field of view.
Structural construction of the frame with bridges engineered to absorb facial impacts and enhance the fit to your face.
The finest TPU material combined with fine cuts in the frame increases the flexibility of the goggle and thus the capacity to adapt to your face profile.
Triple thermoformed face foam
The molded face foam is made with 3 different densities of foam that is developed for skiers looking for maximum performance even in the most extreme conditions.