Description & Features
The Uvex Athletic FM (Full Mirror) goggle is designed to fit a wide range of helmets and face shapes. The goggle frame has a wide field of view that can be worn over prescription eyewear. Supravision® technology keeps the lenses fog-free and significantly improves vision on the slopes. A mirrored lens reliably protects the skier from harsh sunlight and reduces distracting glare.
- Double Cylindrical Lens Ski Racing Goggle
- Super anti-fog and anti-scratch SUPRAVISION
- 100% UVA, UVB, and UVC protection
- Contrast-enhancing mirrored lens
- Single layer face foam with velour
- Climatic membrane
- Strap with silicone grip
- OTG (Over The Glasses) design
The unique Uvex Supravision technology enables an extremely scratch-proof lens on the outside and constantly fog-free lens on the inside. It also guarantees 100 % UV protection. Works twice as long as the standard requires: 60 seconds of fog protection instead of the prescribed 30 seconds. Increases your safety and provides clear vision even in the poorest conditions.
- Super anti-fog Supravision
- Super anti-scratch coating
- Super anti-static properties
- High impact resistance
- Super contrast enhancement
- Very flexible material
- Absolutely optically correct
Mirrored lenses look trendy - while working hard. They offer extra protection from infrared rays, reflecting them and keeping them away from the eyes.
- Up to 18 layers of mirror coating
- IR lightwave protection
100 % UVA, UVB and UVC PROTECTION
Uncompromising UV protection! A scratch-proof filter integrated into the lens material completely protects the eye from 100 % of all harmful UV rays, as well as harmful blue light. UV protection is also integrated into the frame of the goggles.
Easy to Clean
Whether sweat, splashed water or dirt: Uvex ski goggles with the easy-to-clean coating can be easily and quickly cleaned. This guarantees clear visibility at all times, even in extreme conditions.