Description & Features
Spyder's Tarantula Pant, with its full side-zips, mesh-backed removable suspenders, and a host of other features make this a seriously versatile and high-performance pant.
- Women's Full Zip Ski Pants
- Fully taped seams
- Full side leg zippers
- YKK® AquaGuard® Vislon® thigh zipper
- Removable adjustable suspenders with air mesh at back bib
- Adjustable waist construction with belt loops
- Zippered hand pockets
- Reinforced articulated knee construction
- Reinforced scuff cuff around bottom hem
- Inner snow gaiters with gripper elastic
- Stretch Polyester Plain Weave 2L with GORE-TEX® Laminate & PFC-Free DWR
- Nylon Heavy Plain Weave 2L with GORE-TEX® Laminate and DWR
- PrimaLoft® Silver Eco Insulation (60g)
- Women's Sizing
Spyder Women's Sizing Guide
|Sleeve Length (inches)||31||31.5||32|
PrimaLoft® insulation’s silky softness, high loft and incredible warmth mimics goose down, but it’s engineered with proprietary finish technology to deliver permanent water resistance. PrimaLoft® insulation uses fibers just a fraction the diameter of a human hair to form a tight collection of air pockets that trap heat from your body and keep the cold out, providing an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio.
GORE-TEX® is the ideal solution for all kinds of winter sports; it’s durably waterproof, windproof, and highly breathable. You stay warmer when it’s cold and drier when you sweat. GORE-TEX® boasts a “Guaranteed to Keep You Dry” promise.
Perfluorocarbon-free DWR (durable water repellant) treatment gives a highly water-repellent surface and optimizes the breathability of fabrics that is an effective and healthier option than traditional DWR treatments.