Description & Features
Proven over decades, the Spyder Coach's Bib Ski Pant has a pocket for every tool, radio, and file needed. Constructed for long hours on the snow, it has warm PrimaLoft® Insulation, lightly padded knees, leg vents and made with Spyder's weatherproof materials. (Note: Padding is for comfort only - NOT intended as a protective device.)
- Adjustable high back suspenders with mesh insert
- External blade and tool cargo pockets
- Zippered chest, hand and stash pockets
- Bellowed cargo pockets
- Thigh ventilation zippers
- Lower leg zippers
- Knee pads
- Strategically located stretch panels
- Inner snow gaiters with gripper elastic and cuff anchors with lace hook
- Durable scuff guards
- Fully taped seams
- Heavy Plain Weave Nylon 2L with GORE-TEX® Laminate and DWR
- PrimaLoft® Silver ECO Insulation (60g)
- Unisex Sizing
Spyder Men's Sizing Guide
|Sleeve Length (inches)||31.5||32.5||33.5||34.5||35||35.75|
PrimaLoft® insulation’s silky softness, high loft and incredible warmth mimics goose down, but it’s engineered with proprietary finish technology to deliver permanent water resistance. PrimaLoft® insulation uses fibers just a fraction the diameter of a human hair to form a tight collection of air pockets that trap heat from your body and keep the cold out, providing an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio.
GORE-TEX® is the ideal solution for all kinds of winter sports; it’s durably waterproof, windproof, and highly breathable. You stay warmer when it’s cold and drier when you sweat. GORE-TEX® boasts a “Guaranteed to Keep You Dry” promise.
Perfluorocarbon-free DWR (durable water repellant) treatment gives a highly water-repellent surface and optimizes the breathability of fabrics that is an effective and healthier option than traditional DWR treatments.