*Due to the unique printing process, each sock may vary in pattern and color
Description & Features
Professional skier Chris Benchetler's designs come to life on these performance ski socks, combining vibrant prints and technical features like the Virtually Seamless™ toe for in-boot comfort, body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability, and our 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-driven fit, to help you go far and feel good.
- Women's Ultra Light Ski Sock
- Chris Benchetler designs by Smartwool®
- 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System - Uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Women's Specific Fit - Narrower heel and slimmer fit
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually seamless toe
- Shred Shield helps reduce wear from toes
- Multi-Density Cushion- Light cushioned shin, non-cushioned heel and toe; ideal for high performance boots.
- 360° print technology
- 13" Over-the-Calf height
- 54% Merino Wool, 41% Nylon, 4% Elastane, 1% Polyester
- Women's Sizing
Smartwool Shoe to Sock Sizing Guide
|Men's||N/A||3 - 5.5||6 - 8.5||9 - 11.5||12 - 14.5|
|Women's||N/A||4 - 6.5||7 - 9.5||10 - 12.5||N/A|
|Kid's||6 - 8.5||9 - 11.5||12 - 2.5||3 - 6||N/A|
PhD Sock Innovation
The performance enhancing benefits of Merino wool helps regulate your body's core temperature reducing lactic acid build-up and helps stabilize your heart rate.
4 Degree™ Elite Fit System
The new 4-Degree Elite Fit means that your foot gets extra-special attention in your ankle, arch, and all along your instep.
By putting more Merino wool in high-impact and high wear areas, we help reduce shock and abrasion while giving you longer lasting wool benefits.
Merino Wool Benefits
Smartwool combines the function of wool's natural strong suits with their one-of-a-kind knitting technology to give you:
- Temperature control, so you're warm when it's cold and cool when it's warm.
- No Stink, because Smartwool's Merino wool keeps your feet dry and is inhospitable to bacteria.
- Easy care, which means that you can machine wash and dry.
- Ultimate breathability.