*Due to the unique printing process, each sock may vary in pattern and color.
Description & Features
Inspired by the mountains at sunset, the Women's PhD® Ski Light Elite Afterglow Print sock was designed by pro skier Chris Benchetler and is packed with amazing features like strategically placed cushioning on the heel and toe, light shin cushion, and all the benefits of Merino to help keep you warm and dry. The 4 Degree™ elite fit system creates a dialed-in fit, and Indestructawool™ technology helps deliver long-lasting wear.
- Women's Light Cushion Ski Sock
- Chris Benchetler designs by Smartwool®
- 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System - Uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Indestructawool™ construction for exceptional durability and comfort
- Women's Specific Fit - Narrower heel and slimmer fit
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually seamless toe
- Light Elite Cushioning - Targeted cushioning on the ball and heel of the foot offers impact protection with minimal in-boot volume.
- 360° print technology
- 53% Merino Wool, 54% Nylon, 3% Elastane
- 13" Over-the-Calf height
- Women's Sizing
Smartwool Shoe to Sock Sizing Guide
|Men's||N/A||3 - 5.5||6 - 8.5||9 - 11.5||12 - 14.5|
|Women's||N/A||4 - 6.5||7 - 9.5||10 - 12.5||N/A|
|Kid's||6 - 8.5||9 - 11.5||12 - 2.5||3 - 6||N/A|
PhD Sock Innovation
The performance enhancing benefits of Merino wool helps regulate your body's core temperature reducing lactic acid build-up and helps stabilize your heart rate.
4 Degree™ Elite Fit System
The 4-Degree Elite Fit means that your foot gets extra-special attention in your ankle, arch, and all along your instep.
By putting more Merino wool in high-impact and high wear areas, we help reduce shock and abrasion while giving you longer lasting wool benefits.
Merino Wool Benefits
Smartwool combines the function of wool's natural strong suits with their one-of-a-kind knitting technology to give you:
- Temperature control, so you're warm when it's cold and cool when it's warm.
- No Stink, because Smartwool's Merino wool keeps your feet dry and is inhospitable to bacteria.
- Easy care, which means that you can machine wash and dry.
- Ultimate breathability.