*Due to the unique printing process, each sock may vary in pattern and color.
Description & Features
25 years ago, Smartwool® was born on a ski slope with the belief that feet shouldn't have to be cold. Today, they are still making socks to keep toes warm and celebrating 25 years of innovation and adventure. The PhD® Ski Ultra Light 25th Anniversary Print sock is perfect for performance ski boots. Features Indestructawool™ technology for added durability, 4 Degree™ elite fit system to help give you a dialed-in fit, and Shred Shield™ technology, to help reduce wear from toes. Smartwool's revolutionary 360-degree printing process infuses this sock with the mountains and ski hills we all call home.
- Ultra light-weight ski sock
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Multi-Density Cushion - Light cushioned shin, non-cushioned heel and toe; ideal for high performance boots
- 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System - Uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Indestructawool™ construction for exceptional durability and comfort
- Shred Shield™ helps reduce wear from toes
- 360° print technology
- 52% Merino Wool, 42% Nylon, 4% Elastane, 2% Polyester
- 14" Over-the-Calf ski sock
- Men's Sizing
Smartwool Shoe to Sock Sizing Guide
|Men's||N/A||3 - 5.5||6 - 8.5||9 - 11.5||12 - 14.5|
|Women's||N/A||4 - 6.5||7 - 9.5||10 - 12.5||N/A|
|Kid's||6 - 8.5||9 - 11.5||12 - 2.5||3 - 6||N/A|
PhD Sock Innovation
The performance enhancing benefits of Merino wool helps regulate your body's core temperature reducing lactic acid build-up and helps stabilize your heart rate.
4 Degree Elite Fit System
The new 4-Degree Elite Fit means that your foot gets extra-special attention in your ankle, arch, and all along your instep.
Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
Merino Wool Benefits
Smartwool combines the function of wool's natural strong suits with their one-of-a-kind knitting technology to give you:
- Temperature control, so you're warm when it's cold and cool when it's warm.
- No Stink, because Smartwool's Merino wool keeps your feet dry and is inhospitable to bacteria.
- Easy care, which means that you can machine wash and dry.
- Ultimate breathability.