Description & Features
POC Layer is an innovative approach to protecting ski racers from cut and abrasions. By combining the protective qualities of Dyneema® fabric within a technical base layer, ski racers have a simple but highly effective protective barrier to injury from sharp edges.
Dyneema® fabric is strategically placed in areas most exposed to cuts or abrasions, notably the collar, neck, under arm and along the sleeves.
- Cut & Abrasion resistant base layer
- Jersey mixed with Dyneema® fabric to prevent injury from sharp edges
- Level 2 cut resistance alone, level 4 with POC race suit (5 is maximum)
- Dyneema® fabric strategically placed to reinforce areas most exposed to sharp edges
- Highly flexible and lightweight Lycra & Polyester blend
- Good wicking and moisture management
- Competition/race fit
- Designed to be worn under your race suit
- Unisex Sizing
POC Team Wear Unisex Sizing Guide
|Chest||34" (86cm)||36" (92cm)||38.5" (98cm)||41" (104cm)||43" (110cm)|
|Waist||29.5" (75cm)||32" (81cm)||34" (87cm)||36.5" (93cm)||39" (99cm)|
|Hip||35" (89cm)||37.5" (95cm)||40" (101cm)||42" (107cm)||44.5" (113cm)|