Description & Features
POC Layer is an innovative approach to protecting ski racers from cut and abrasions. By combining the protective qualities of Dyneema® fabric within a technical base layer, ski racers have a simple but highly effective protective barrier to injury from sharp edges.
Dyneema®fabric is strategically placed in areas most exposed to cuts or abrasions, notably the crotch, the front and back of the thigh, back of the knee and the seat of the tights.
- Cut & Abrasion resistant base layer
- Jersey mixed with Dyneema® fabric to prevent injury from sharp edges
- Level 2 cut resistance alone, level 4 with POC race suit (5 is maximum)
- Dyneema® fabric strategically placed to reinforce areas most exposed to sharp edges
- Highly flexible and lightweight Lycra & Polyester blend
- Good wicking and moisture management
- Competition/race fit
- Designed to be worn under your race suit
- Unisex Sizing
POC Team Wear Unisex Sizing Guide
|Chest||34" (86cm)||36" (92cm)||38.5" (98cm)||41" (104cm)||43" (110cm)|
|Waist||29.5" (75cm)||32" (81cm)||34" (87cm)||36.5" (93cm)||39" (99cm)|
|Hip||35" (89cm)||37.5" (95cm)||40" (101cm)||42" (107cm)||44.5" (113cm)|