Description & Features
The Fischer RC4 Podium 90 Ski Boot has all the grown-up technology in a race boot for the youngsters! This racing model has impressive features with a softer flex that is ideal for young skiers with big ambitions. More comfort and more fun!
- Junior Race Boot
- Flex Index 90
- RC4 Podium Junior liner
- Precision Steering
- Higher Toebox
- TPU Cuff & Shell
- Adjustable spoiler
- Racing canting
- RC4 Curv Micro Adjustable Buckles
- 97mm Last
- 43mm stand height
- RC4 Junior Power Strap
- Sizes: 22.5 - 27.5 (half sizes only)
The shell's ergonomic design positions the foot properly for stability, control, and optimal power transfer. The boot and ski act in unison for seamless power transfer and even the most subtle steering impulses translate directly down to the snow. The cuff's adjustable rotation around the vertical axis allows individualized fit for excellent curve control and increased performance.
Soma-Tec boots are different to conventional ski boots because of a unique stand position of the feet on the skis. The natural, offset V-position of the feet is retained and the body's center of gravity lies directly above the middle of the ski. This means you have perfect power transfer, optimum grip and absolute precision
- MAXIMUM POWER TRANSFER - harnesses all power exactly in the skiing direction. - Perfect power transfer - Maximum acceleration - Less effort required.
- ON CENTER POSITION - The stand position lies exactly on the center of the ski. - Perfect edge grip - Faster and easier edge switches.
- ORIGINAL V-POSITION - The natural V-position of the feet is retained inside the boot. - Better control - Less strain on joints - The natural motion sequence is retained.
The cuff adapts to the stance of the legs. Particularly important if the skier has a distinctive knock-kneed or bow-legged stance.
The spoiler is fixed to the boot liner by a Velcro strap and can be adjusted individually. Higher spoiler for more support, lower spoiler for lower calf position, spoiler can be removed for less forward lean.
RAPID SLIDE SYSTEM
Extremely soft material in the instep section of the shell ensure very easy step in and step out.