Description & Features
Maybe your feet are unique snowflakes, but all feet revel in the same thing: comfort, energy, and Darn Tough support. Give ‘em what they want with a ski sock they need. Still made in Vermont. Guaranteed for life.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- Light: Built light, darn comfy and super strong—substantial construction for a lightweight, sure fit.
- Over the Calf Height: The name says it all. The ultimate height for keeping the outside—out.
- 57% Merino Wool 41% Nylon 2% Lycra® Spandex
- Women's Sizing
Darn Tough Shoe to Sock Sizing Guide
|Men's||5.5 - 7.5||8 - 9.5||10 - 12||12.5+|
|Women's||4.5 - 7||7.5 - 9.5||10 - 11.5||N/A|
|Kid's||9 - 11.5||12 - 2.5||3 - 6||N/A|