Description & Features
This is one proud all mountain sock from “the little mill that could” in Vermont. This Light bomber is a simple go-to sock for skiers and riders who know less is more. Over-the-Calf height is ideal for skiing and riding in deep conditions while Light Merino Wool provides legendary warmth without the bulk. And since Merino Wool is naturally antimicrobial this sock repels bacteria and odor. If only everything in life was this simple. Still made in Vermont. Guaranteed for life.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- Light: Built light, darn comfy and super strong—substantial construction for a lightweight, sure fit.
- Captain Stripe: 60% Merino Wool, 36% Nylon, 4% Lycra Spandex
- Over the calf height
- Men's Sizing
Darn Tough Shoe to Sock Sizing Guide
|Men's||5.5 - 7.5||8 - 9.5||10 - 12||12.5+|
|Women's||4.5 - 7||7.5 - 9.5||10 - 11.5||N/A|
|Kid's||9 - 11.5||12 - 2.5||3 - 6||N/A|