Description & Features
Stronger, lighter and even more form fitting. This soft ear slalom helmet has hybrid construction technology with ABS and in mould technology to combine maximum safety and maximum lightness. This Briko Slalom Helmet features thermal venting and adjustable roll fit for ultimate comfort. Chin guard is included!
- Slalom ski racing helmet
- ABS Shell in impact zones
- In-mold polycarbonate shell
- EPS Foam Liner
- Thermo-formed, removable & washable Polygeine lining
- Removeable Soft Ear Flaps
- Integrated 3D Roll Fit
- Cross Flow Ventilation
- Metallic Micro-adjustable chin buckle
- ASTM F2040:11, CE EN 1077/A Certification
- Does NOT conform to FIS for GS, SG or DH (soft ear padding only allowed in SL)
Active Ventilation exploits the shape of the wide front openings to speed up the exchange of air inside the helmet and let it flow from the rear ventilation holes. If air increases speed, the extraction of air inside the helmet takes place in a much more efficient manner. The Venturi effect is triggered by the front active ventilation.
3D Roll Fit
An adjustable wheel allows fine adjustments of the neck support that guarantees outstanding stability and perfectly adapts to your head shape. A central arm allows for an even better fit by adjusting the position of the back strap up and down.