Description & Features
The Kili 7.6 FIS goggle features an extra-wide 7.6″ lens, which is crucial in ski racing whether you are looking laterally at slalom gates or in a compact tuck. The spherical double lens protects the eyes and allows for an optimal field of view. The Bumper System helps prevent hard impacts to the face while the Racing Cap helps reduce ‘twitchy’ eyes at high speed. This two (2) lenses version comes with a sunny or everyday lens in the frame and a low light lens in the box.
- Helmet compatible large fit ski racing goggle
- Flexible TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) Frame
- Bumper System for impact absorption
- Flexa System for enhanced fit
- Anti-Fog treatment
- Double Face Foam
- Helmet gripping silicone strap
- (2) Spherical Lenses included
More viewing angles up, down and peripheral for uninterrupted field of view.
Structural construction of the frame with bridges engineered to absorb facial impacts and enhance the fit to your face.
The finest TPU material combined with fine cuts in the frame increases the flexibility of the goggle and thus the capacity to adapt to your face profile.