Description & Features
Insulate against the cold and perform better with thermal compression. Providing all the benefits of powerful compression to help reduce muscle movement, fatigue and damage.
- Performance brushed 70D fabric for greater warmth
- Compression support to lower leg muscles
- Graduated compression for improved blood flow for greater warm up and recovery
- 2XU jacquard waistband for greater comfort when worn as a base layer
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe
2XU Sizing Guide
How should my 2XU Compression garments fit?
Your 2XU Compression garment should fit the body snugly and firmly without uncomfortably 'cutting in' to the body. If this is the case, you should review your size choice. For upper body garments, a free range of movement in the shoulders is essential, as is comfort in the underarms.
For specific sizing, please refer to the Size Chart below, taking into consideration that if you're near the borderline for sizes or you wish to wear your compression garment primarily for recovery purposes, be sure to choose the smaller size where possible.
BENEFITS OF COMPRESSION
- Reduced muscle fatigue and soreness
- Reduced muscle damage and risk of overuse injuries
- Improved performance
- Improved muscle alignment
- Increased agility
- Faster recovery