Description & Features
The 2XU Compression Long Sleeve Top is engineered to enhance posture for activities with upper body demands. Powerful yet lightweight, the top supports major muscle groups in the upper torso and arms. Graduated engineering speeds post exercise recovery, while mesh panels ensure breathability.
- High power PWX FLEX fabric supports biceps, triceps, forearm, deltoids, pectorals and core stomach muscles.
- Graduated compression increases blood circulation for improved recovery and reduce muscle stiffness post exercise.
- Powermesh panels for greater breathability in key regions.
- Raglan sleeve construction for unrestricted movement.
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe for greater comfort.
- Powerful Invista LYCRA® for exceptional fit, support and recovery.
- High filament yarns for dryness – wicks sweat from the skin to the fabric exterior.
- Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection.
2XU Sizing Guide
How should my 2XU Compression garments fit?
Your 2XU Compression garment should fit the body snugly and firmly without uncomfortably 'cutting in' to the body. If this is the case, you should review your size choice. For upper body garments, a free range of movement in the shoulders is essential, as is comfort in the underarms.
For specific sizing, please refer to the Size Chart below, taking into consideration that if you're near the borderline for sizes or you wish to wear your compression garment primarily for recovery purposes, be sure to choose the smaller size where possible.
|SIZE||CHEST (CM)||CHEST (IN)|
|S||81 - 89||32 - 35|
|M||89 - 96||35 - 38|
|L||96 - 102||38 - 40|
BENEFITS OF COMPRESSION
- Reduced muscle fatigue and soreness
- Reduced muscle damage and risk of overuse injuries
- Improved performance
- Improved muscle alignment
- Increased agility
- Faster recovery