FREE Binding Mount with 2019 Race Ski Purchase
Receive a free Binding Mount with the purchase of 2019 season race skis. Limited time offer, so get your's today!
PRE-ORDER: Your payment made now reserves this product and will ship as soon as available.
Note on Ski, Boot & Binding Stock: Most items listed are in stock. If not, you will be notified within 24 hours (weekends & holidays excluded). SPECIAL ORDERS maybe possible subject to MANUFACTURER'S AVAILABILITY. Special Orders require an additional 7-10 business days to ship and are ineligible for return, refund or exchange.
US Mainland Ground Ship Only - $35 Flat Shipping Rate (per pair)
*Alaska, Hawaii and International by quote only*
- League SL Race Skis
- UVO 3D Dampening
- 3D Glass Construction
- Speedwall Multi-Layer Wood Core
- Powered by Titanium
- Full Sidewall
- Tip Rocker
- Included Binding: rMotion 16 or rMotion 12 Bindings
Volkl Racetiger Speedwall SL Ski Chart
|LENGTH (cm)||TYPE - Binding||Sidecut
(Tip / Waist / Tail)
|165||SL - RMotion 16||127 / 68 / 103||12.6|
|165||SL - RMotion 12||127 / 68 / 103||12.6|
|160||SL - RMotion 12||127 / 68 / 103||11.8|
|155||SL - RMotion 12||127 / 68 / 103||11.0|
Innovative sandwich construction provides more power while allowing a smooth, progressive flex down the entire length of the ski, resulting in smoother turns and easier transitions from long turns to short turns.
- 3D.Glass is integrated in the tip and tail of the ski making the mid-body softer for variable turn shape at any speed.
- Glass above the sidewall provides additional support for superior edge grip on hard snow and ice.
- Vertical glass is tip and tail for more pop and faster transitions.
POWERED BY TITANIUM
Constructed of extra thin and strong aluminum alloy providing perfect dampening characteristics.
An early-rise tip design for racing. The combination of an early rise tip and a classic camber profile in the rest of the ski provides easy, smooth turn entry regardless of conditions. The ski is forgiving and easy to handle.
UVO (Ultimate Vibration Object) Dampening
UVO is a cutting edge vibration reduction technology whose primary purpose is to improve responsiveness and overall ski performance. Absorbs and dissipates vibrations in both horizontal and vertical directions, as well as torsionally along the length of the ski resulting in a smoother ride and improved edge grip. Best of all UVO allows for lighter a weight ski while optimizing stability and control.
- Horizontal Dampening: Builds tip pressure earlier and creates quicker turn initiation.
- Vertical Dampening: Significantly reduces vibration which leads to a new level of reliability and confidence.
SPEEDWALL MULTI-LAYER WOOD CORE
SPEEDWALL MULTILAYER WOODCORE where the side wall is laminated to extremely stable layers of wood on the sides of the sandwich core. In combination with a more flexible, lighter wood built into the center of the sandwich core construction provides numerous advantages:
- The hardwood part immediately adjacent to the sidewall effects a higher power transmission, improves the edge grip and supports the edge against external forces.
- The low weight of the softwood part in the middle of the ski brings more agility and maneuverability and reduces overall ski weight.
- The combination of both wood types running through the entire ski length contributes to an optimal distribution of the ski stiffness increasing the steering precision.