Völkl's Race Stock SL race ski offers easier handling than the World Cup model for smaller, lighter weight racers at the U14 and U16 levels. Features the most up to date shape, Speedwall Multi Layer wood core and 2 layers of titanium for a smooth, quick turns. FIS approved for U14 & U16 racers.
US Mainland Ground Ship Only - $25 Flat Shipping Rate (per pair)
*Alaska, Hawaii and International by quote only*
- FIS Approved Junior SL Race Skis
- UVO Dampening
- Powered by Titanium
- Speedwall Multi-Layer Wood Core
- Full Sidewall for easy tuning
- World Cup Plate (10mm)
- Race Finish
- Full Camber
- Recommended Binding (sold separately): Marker Race X-cell 16 Binding
Volkl Racetiger World Cup FIS Junior SL Ski Chart
(Tip / Waist / Tail)
|Junior SL||155||113 / 65 / 98||12|
POWERED BY TITANIUM
Constructed of extra thin and strong aluminum alloy providing perfect dampening characteristics.
A smooth, gradual bend from tip to tail, with matching sidecut and flex. Full Camber gives the skier all the benefits of added maneuverability in soft snow while also delivering smooth, graceful arcs on groomed terrain. As soon as the ski is on edge, the skier gains uninterrupted edge contact. The more the ski is on edge, the more effective the edge becomes. The resulting smoothness and predictability is truly uncanny.
UVO (Ultimate Vibration Object) DAMPENING
UVO is a cutting edge vibration reduction technology whose primary purpose is to improve responsiveness and overall ski performance. Absorbs and dissipates vibrations in both horizontal and vertical directions, as well as torsionally along the length of the ski resulting in a smoother ride and improved edge grip. Best of all UVO allows for lighter a weight ski while optimizing stability and control.
- Horizontal Dampening: Builds tip pressure earlier and creates quicker turn initiation.
- Vertical Dampening: Significantly reduces vibration which leads to a new level of reliability and confidence.
SPEEDWALL MULTI-LAYER WOOD CORE
SPEEDWALL MULTILAYER WOODCORE where the side wall is laminated to extremely stable layers of wood on the sides of the sandwich core. In combination with a more flexible, lighter wood built into the center of the sandwich core construction provides numerous advantages:
- The hardwood part immediately adjacent to the sidewall effects a higher power transmission, improves the edge grip and supports the edge against external forces.
- The low weight of the softwood part in the middle of the ski brings more agility and maneuverability and reduces overall ski weight.
- The combination of both wood types running through the entire ski length contributes to an optimal distribution of the ski stiffness increasing the steering precision.
For a better grip in fast and tight turns World Cup skis come with a special race finish edging. While the SL models feature 0.7° on the base and 87.6° on the side, the GS models come with a 0.8° base and 87.6° on the side.