Note on Ski, Boot & Binding Stock: Most items listed are in stock. If not, you will be notified within 24 hours (weekends & holidays excluded). SPECIAL ORDERS maybe possible subject to MANUFACTURER'S AVAILABILITY. Special Orders require an additional 7-10 business days to ship and are ineligible for return, refund or exchange.
Proven in the U12 and U14 ranks, Völkl's Junior Race Stock SL ski returns for 18/19 with an updated graphic. This ski features a full titanal construction in all sizes, giving even the smallest skiers the best edge grip and stability on the hill. USSA approved.
US Mainland Ground Ship Only - $25 Flat Shipping Rate (per pair)
*Alaska, Hawaii and International by quote only*
- USSA Approved Junior SL Race Skis
- Speedwall Multi-Layer Wood Core
- Powered by Titanium
- Full Sidewall for easy tuning
- Junior Race Plate or Lifter on smaller models
- Tip Rocker
- Recommended Binding (sold separately): Marker Race Binding
Volkl Racetiger Junior Race Stock SL Ski Chart
(Tip / Waist / Tail)
|150||SL (Junior)||113 / 65 / 95||11.9|
|145||SL (Junior)||113 / 65 / 95||10.7|
|138||SL (Junior)||110 / 65 / 91||10.8|
|131||SL (Junior)||110 / 65 / 91||9.6|
|124||SL (Junior)||110 / 65 / 91||8.7|
POWERED BY TITANIUM
Constructed of extra thin and strong aluminum alloy providing perfect dampening characteristics.
An early-rise tip design for racing. The combination of an early rise tip and a classic camber profile in the rest of the ski provides easy, smooth turn entry regardless of conditions. The ski is forgiving and easy to handle.
SPEEDWALL MULTI-LAYER WOOD CORE
A brand new SPEEDWALL MULTILAYER WOODCORE where the side wall is laminated to extremely stable layers of wood on the sides of the sandwich core. In combination with a more flexible, lighter wood built into the center of the sandwich core construction provides numerous advantages:
- The hardwood part immediately adjacent to the sidewall effects a higher power transmission, improves the edge grip and supports the edge against external forces.
- The low weight of the softwood part in the middle of the ski brings more agility and maneuverability and reduces overall ski weight.
- The combination of both wood types running through the entire ski length contributes to an optimal distribution of the ski stiffness increasing the steering precision.