Volkl Junior Racetiger Race Stock SG Skis are the ultimate for speed. Designed straight from Volkl's World Cup Race Department with a full camber profile, Speedwall construction and titanial layers. This Super G ski is smooth, maneuverable and solid at speed. For U16 and under. USSA approved.
*Graphics remain the same for the 2019 Super G Ski
US Mainland Ground Ship Only - $25 Flat Shipping Rate (per pair)
*Alaska, Hawaii and International by quote only*
- USSA Approved SG Race Skis
- Sensor Wood Core
- Powered by Titanium
- Speedwall Construction
- 11 mm Piston Plate
- Full Rocker
- Recommended Binding (sold separately): Marker Race XCell 16 Binding
Volkl Junior Racetiger Race Stock SG Ski Chart
|LENGTH (cm)||TYPE||SIDECUT||RADIUS (m)|
|203||SG (Junior)||FIS REG||R>30|
|188||SG (Junior)||FIS REG||R>30|
|183||SG (Junior)||FIS REG||R>30|
SENSOR WOOD CORE
In the Full Sensor Wood Core construction a compact wooden core is integrated from the ski tip to the ski tail providing power and energy along the entire ski's length. The result is optimum support and responsiveness for skiers with a good feeling for the snow and slopes and seek intuitive feedback from their skis.
POWERED BY TITANIUM
Constructed of extra thin and strong aluminum alloy providing perfect dampening characteristics.
A smooth, gradual bend from tip to tail, with matching sidecut and flex. Full Camber gives the skier all the benefits of added maneuverability in soft snow while also delivering smooth, graceful arcs on groomed terrain. As soon as the ski is on edge, the skier gains uninterrupted edge contact. The more the ski is on edge, the more effective the edge becomes. The resulting smoothness and predictability is truly uncanny.
SPEEDWALL MULTILAYER WOODCORE where the side wall is laminated to extremely stable layers of wood on the sides of the sandwich core. In combination with a more flexible, lighter wood built into the center of the sandwich core construction provides numerous advantages:
- The hardwood part immediately adjacent to the sidewall effects a higher power transmission, improves the edge grip and supports the edge against external forces.
- The low weight of the softwood part in the middle of the ski brings more agility and maneuverability and reduces overall ski weight.
- The combination of both wood types running through the entire ski length contributes to an optimal distribution of the ski stiffness increasing the steering precision.