Wind tunnel tests show Spyder's Women's World Cup Downhill Race Suit to be a global leader in aerodynamic performance and the win counts for both Lindsey Vonn and Julia Mancuso continue to grow. X-static Silver Fiber Technology provides anti-odor, anti-static, and thermal conductivity properties.
- Downhill ski racing suit
- Custom Lindsey Vonn & Julia Mancuso prints
- Polyester Diamond Knit 3L Bond for Optimal Air Porosity Performance with X-Static Silver Fiber
- Anatomically designed contour fit
- Front stretch zipper
- Thumb anchors
- Gripper Elastic at hem
- Passes 30ml FIS test
- Conforms to FIS logo printed on lower left leg
- Unisex Sizing
Spyder Adult Race Suit Sizing Guide
|Height (inches)||53 - 56||56 - 63||63 - 67||67 - 70||70 - 73||73+|
Sizing of Race Suits
Speed suits fit by our size charts will initially be quite snug and require assistance stretching over the shoulders. However, the fabric "relaxes" after several uses to conform comfortably to your body. A new suit sized for initial comfort will stretch out and become oversized after the "break-in" period.
Race Suit Fabric
These highly elastic knit fabrics are not as abrasion resistant as woven fabrics. Contact with abrasive surfaces such as Velcro should be avoided. Prints on these fabrics are usually done on a white base and only penetrate the surface of the material. Some of the underlying white may show through areas of stretch. "Wear and Tear" is normal in stretch fabrics and may include pilling, cuts from ski/snowboard edges, and fabric burns from hitting gates at high speeds.
X-static is a silver-coated textile fiber that enhances products with permanent and natural anti-odor, anti-static and thermodynamic properties.
- Anti-Odor: Silver is recognized in the medical community as the most effective anti-microbial agent available. X-static uses pure silver to safely inhibit the growth of odor-causing bacteria and fungi in garments.
- Anti-Static: Silver is the most electrically conductive element. Electrical charges normally created by two non-conductive materials rubbing together are therefore instantly dissipated, keeping X-static products static-free.
- Regulates temperature: Silver has an infrared reflectivity rating of 95%. That means X-static reflects more body heat as the temperature drops, keeping you warmer in colder weather. In addition, because silver has the highest conductivity rating of any element, heat is distributed evenly throughout the product, reducing hot and cold spots.