World Cup champion skiers Lindsey Vonn and Julia Mancuso rely on this suit for race day performance and protection. Strategically placed pads are a perfect fit for ladies with their sights set on the podium.
- Padded Women's GS Race Suit
- Anatomically designed contour fit
- Micro Polyester Knit Bonded to a Breathable Laminate
- Easily removable forearm, upper arm, thigh and knee pads
- Data card pocket inside
- Front stretch zipper
- Thumb anchors
- Gripper elastic at hem
- Passes 30ml FIS test - FIS Logo printed on left leg
- Women's Sizing
Spyder Women's Suit SizingUse Adult size chart with these changes from Men's suits:
- Across back is decreased by 1"
- Hip circumference increased by 2"
- Upper arm circumference decreased by 1/2"
- Lower arm/wrist circumference decreased by 1"
- Arm pads decreased in size
Spyder Adult Race Suit Sizing Guide
|Height (inches)||53 - 56||56 - 63||63 - 67||67 - 70||70 - 73||73+|
Sizing of Race Suits
Speed suits fit by our size charts will initially be quite snug and require assistance stretching over the shoulders. However, the fabric "relaxes" after several uses to conform comfortably to your body. A new suit sized for initial comfort will stretch out and become oversized after the "break-in" period.
Race Suit Fabric
These highly elastic knit fabrics are not as abrasion resistant as woven fabrics. Contact with abrasive surfaces such as Velcro should be avoided. Prints on these fabrics are usually done on a white base and only penetrate the surface of the material. Some of the underlying white may show through areas of stretch. "Wear and Tear" is normal in stretch fabrics and may include pilling, cuts from ski/snowboard edges, and fabric burns from hitting gates at high speeds.