Spyder's Nine Ninety GS Race Suit is designed specifically for entry level ski racers (hence the name, as racers start out with 990 USSA/FIS points). Features padding in all the critical areas for protection against hitting race gates, but are not removable like the Performance GS Suit. The affordable price makes this suit the perfect choice for budding speed demons.
- Women's padded GS ski racing suit
- Anatomically designed contour fit
- Micro Polyester Knit Bonded to a Breathable Laminate
- Forearm, upper arm, thigh and knee pads
- Data card pocket inside
- Front stretch zipper
- Thumb anchor strap
- Secure fit through gripper elastic at hem
- Women's Sizing
- No FIS Logo
Spyder Women's Suit SizingUse Adult size chart with these changes from Men's suits:
- Across back is decreased by 1"
- Hip circumference increased by 2"
- Upper arm circumference decreased by 1/2"
- Lower arm/wrist circumference decreased by 1"
- Arm pads decreased in size
Spyder Adult Race Suit Sizing Guide
|Height (inches)||53 - 56||56 - 63||63 - 67||67 - 70||70 - 73||73+|
Sizing of Race Suits
Speed suits fit by our size charts will initially be quite snug and require assistance stretching over the shoulders. However, the fabric "relaxes" after several uses to conform comfortably to your body. A new suit sized for initial comfort will stretch out and become oversized after the "break-in" period.
Race Suit Fabric
These highly elastic knit fabrics are not as abrasion resistant as woven fabrics. Contact with abrasive surfaces such as Velcro should be avoided. Prints on these fabrics are usually done on a white base and only penetrate the surface of the material. Some of the underlying white may show through areas of stretch. "Wear and Tear" is normal in stretch fabrics and may include pilling, cuts from ski/snowboard edges, and fabric burns from hitting gates at high speeds.