Performs as great as they look. Smartwool Women's PhD® Ski Ultra Light Pattern socks add a little flair to your kit and back it up with Indestructawool™ tech, a dialed 4 Degree™ fit, and body mapped mesh zones. Now you can out ski the competition while looking comfortable and confident.
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System - Uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Women's Specific Fit - Narrower profile provides perfect women's specific fit
- Women's-specific mesh ventilation zones provide additional breathability and moisture management
- 200 needle construction provides highest knit density while maintaining ultra light weight
- Virtually seamless toe
- 13" overall height
- 49% Merino Wool, 48% Nylon, 3% Elastane
- Ultra Light Non-Cushioned
- Over-the-Calf ski sock
- Women's Sizing
Smartwool Shoe to Sock Sizing Guide
|Men's||N/A||3 - 5.5||6 - 8.5||9 - 11.5||12 - 14.5|
|Women's||N/A||4 - 6.5||7 - 9.5||10 - 12.5||N/A|
|Kid's||6 - 8.5||9 - 11.5||12 - 2.5||3 - 6||N/A|
PhD Sock Innovation
The performance enhancing benefits of Merino wool helps regulate your body's core temperature reducing lactic acid build-up and helps stabilize your heart rate.
4 Degree Elite Fit System
The new 4-Degree Elite Fit means that your foot gets extra-special attention in your ankle, arch, and all along your instep.
By putting more Merino wool in high-impact and high wear areas, we help reduce shock and abrasion while giving you longer lasting wool benefits.
Women's-specific mesh ventilation zones provide additional breathability and moisture management
Ultra Light Cushion
Non-cushioned sole and leg for a close fit in tight-fitting performance boots
Merino Wool Benefits
Smartwool combines the function of wool's natural strong suits with their one-of-a-kind knitting technology to give you:
- Temperature control, so you're warm when it's cold and cool when it's warm.
- No Stink, because Smartwool's Merino wool keeps your feet dry and is inhospitable to bacteria.
- Easy care, which means that you can machine wash and dry.
- Ultimate breathability.