Performs as great as they look. Smartwool PhD® Ski Light Elite socks add a little flair to your kit and back it up with Indestructawool™ tech, a dialed 4 Degree™ fit, and body mapped mesh zones. And with targeted cushioning, you can cut down on boot bulk while still protecting your feet from blisters. Out-ski the competition while looking comfortable and confident.
- 200 needle construction provides high-density, low-profile cushioning
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System - Uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Men's-specific mesh ventilation zones provide additional breathability and moisture management
- Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Virtually Seamless™ toe
- 14" overall height
- 60% Merino Wool, 38% Nylon, 2% Elastane
- 14" Over-the-Calf ski sock
- Men's Sizing
Smartwool Shoe to Sock Sizing Guide
|Men's||N/A||3 - 5.5||6 - 8.5||9 - 11.5||12 - 14.5|
|Women's||N/A||4 - 6.5||7 - 9.5||10 - 12.5||N/A|
|Kid's||6 - 8.5||9 - 11.5||12 - 2.5||3 - 6||N/A|
PhD Sock Innovation
The performance enhancing benefits of Merino wool helps regulate your body's core temperature reducing lactic acid build-up and helps stabilize your heart rate.
4 Degree Elite Fit System
The new 4-Degree Elite Fit means that your foot gets extra-special attention in your ankle, arch, and all along your instep.
Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
Merino Wool Benefits
Smartwool combines the function of wool's natural strong suits with their one-of-a-kind knitting technology to give you:
- Temperature control, so you're warm when it's cold and cool when it's warm.
- No Stink, because Smartwool's Merino wool keeps your feet dry and is inhospitable to bacteria.
- Easy care, which means that you can machine wash and dry.
- Ultimate breathability.