The Level Junior Worldcup CF Mitt is the ultimate race mitten and is loaded with performance features. Perfect for the young ski racer with waterproof goat leather, Thinsulate insulation and special padding on the back of the hand to keep hands warm and comfortable.
- Junior leather ski racing mitten
- Superfabric with abrasion resistant properties
- Waterproof Goat Leather
- Silicone Grip
- Padded gate protection on the back
- Thinsulate insulation - 4000 Warmth Index
- Dyneema Stitching
- Neoprene cuff with Velcro closure
- 5 finger wool lining
- Natural fit
- Junior Sizing
Measure the circumference (in inches) around the widest part of the hand (this is usually at the knuckles) not including the thumb.
Sizing Tips:Please note that all size charts are estimated measurements given to best determine your size. Here are some things to keep in mind when you are choosing a glove:
- How you like your gloves to fit (i.e. tight or loose). If your hand measures in between sizes, you may want to go up or down a size according to your preferences.
- The pinch test: You should be able to pinch about 1/4" at the end of the fingertips, to ensure space for circulation and dexterity.
- Test how they feel while gripping a ski pole. Most of the gloves that we offer are pre-curved for the best grip while skiing.