You can give all you've got, even in extreme conditions, thanks to this very sporty Race mitten. The high-end Thinsulate lining combined with the SOFT-TEX® membrane protects you from the surrounding harsh conditions. Slightly bent fingers, glide zone, goatskin, siliconized palm, and 3D pads reinforced with ceramic on every finger provide optimum comfort and protection. The Trigger S safety system releases the glove from the grip when pulled upwards during a fall, thereby reducing the risk of injury.
- Premium Goat Leather & Softshell ski mittens
- Advanced pre-curved Race Fit
- Leki C-Tech panel knuckle protection
- Ceramic enforced EVA finger padding
- Silicone enforced grip pads
- Finger Channels
- Flex Cuff
- Thinsulate insulation
- Waterproof SOFT-TEX insert
- Velcro closure
- Compatible with Leki Trigger S pole system
Leki Glove Size Guide
|Knuckle Circumference (inches)||Glove Size|
Measure the circumference (in inches) around the widest part of the hand (this is usually at the knuckles) not including the thumb.
Sizing Tips:Please note that all size charts are estimated measurements given to best determine your size. Here are some things to keep in mind when you are choosing a glove:
- How you like your gloves to fit (i.e. tight or loose). If your hand measures in between sizes, you may want to go up or down a size according to your preferences.
- The pinch test: You should be able to pinch about 1/4" at the end of the fingertips, to ensure space for circulation and dexterity.
- Test how they feel while gripping a ski pole. Most of the gloves that we offer are pre-curved for the best grip while skiing.