Short, close-fitting junior race mitten for slalom and giant slalom. The Hestra Junior Impact Racing Mitt has durable goat leather in the palm for optimal grip and dexterity. EVA padding on the back of the hand to protect against gates and impacts.
- Waterproof goat leather/softshell ski racing mitten
- Vibration dampening intermediate layer of cellular rubber
- Vertical Cut technology
- Neoprene cuff
- Velcro closure
- External seams
- Brushed polyester lining
- Fiberfill insulation
- Soft panel finger and knuckle protection
Hestra Glove Size Guide
|Knuckle Circumference (inches)||Glove Size|
Glove & Mitten Fit Guide:
Measure the circumference (in inches) around the widest part of the hand (this is usually at the knuckles) not including the thumb.
Sizing Tips:Please note that all size charts are estimated measurements given to best determine your size. Here are some things to keep in mind when you are choosing a glove:
- How you like your gloves to fit (i.e. tight or loose). If your hand measures in between sizes, you may want to go up or down a size according to your preferences.
- The pinch test: You should be able to pinch about 1/4" at the end of the fingertips, to ensure space for circulation and dexterity.
- Test how they feel while gripping a ski pole. Most of the gloves that we offer are pre-curved for the best grip while skiing.