Hestra's most recent mitten developed for alpine ski racing features extensive protection in the areas of the hand that are the most exposed for impacts. Protection panels comprised of two layers for improved protection, d3o material with intelligent molecules combined with harder panels of cell foam plastic. The d3o-material is soft and elastic until it receives an impact or vibration. Knuckles and underside of thumb are reinforced with abrasion resistant fabric for improved durability. Waterproof treated goat leather is also super durable. Out seam construction for the best comfort and perfect pole grip.
- Padded glove ski racing mitten
- Impregnated Goat Leather
- Hestra Flextron Softshell for flexible fingers
- Vertical Cut Design for optimal fit
- d3o shock absorbing knuckle protection
- Ceramic reinforced material on fingers and thumb
- External Seams
- Neoprene cuff with Velcro wrist closure
- Fiberfill insulation
- Bemberg/polyester lining
Hestra Glove Size Guide
|Knuckle Circumference (inches)||Glove Size|
Glove & Mitten Fit Guide:
Measure the circumference (in inches) around the widest part of the hand (this is usually at the knuckles) not including the thumb.
Sizing Tips:Please note that all size charts are estimated measurements given to best determine your size. Here are some things to keep in mind when you are choosing a glove:
- How you like your gloves to fit (i.e. tight or loose). If your hand measures in between sizes, you may want to go up or down a size according to your preferences.
- The pinch test: You should be able to pinch about 1/4" at the end of the fingertips, to ensure space for circulation and dexterity.
- Test how they feel while gripping a ski pole. Most of the gloves that we offer are pre-curved for the best grip while skiing.