They may be light, but don’t expect any shortcuts in this ski sock. Merino Wool snugs your feet in next-to-skin comfort so you (and your digits) get the best fit and feel in your boots. And since Merino Wool is naturally antimicrobial this sock repels bacteria and odor. Still made in Vermont. Guaranteed for life.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- Ultra-Light: Darn Tough's lightest sock for race day or anyone looking for a lighter-than-air feel from a tougher than hell sock.
- Over the Calf Height: The name says it all. The ultimate height for keeping the outside—out.
- 55% Merino Wool 42% Nylon 3% Lycra® Spandex
- Women's Sizing
Darn Tough Shoe to Sock Sizing Guide
|Men's||5.5 - 7.5||8 - 9.5||10 - 12||12.5+|
|Women's||4.5 - 7||7.5 - 9.5||10 - 11.5||N/A|
|Kid's||9 - 11.5||12 - 2.5||3 - 6||N/A|