Description & Features
Get a hold on variable conditions with the Fall Line women’s ski sock, with reliable, consistent, and silky-soft support for your feet. These socks feature continuous cushioning from shin to heel for a new level of comfort. And since Merino Wool is naturally antimicrobial this sock repels bacteria and odor. If only everything in life was this simple. Still made in Vermont. Guaranteed for life.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- Light Cushion: Take our Cushion sock and add high-density padding exactly where it’s needed most—like the along the shin or under foot. Play all day.
- 48% Merino Wool, 48% Nylon, 4% Lycra Spandex
- Over the calf height
- Women's Sizing
Darn Tough Shoe to Sock Sizing Guide
|Men's||5.5 - 7.5||8 - 9.5||10 - 12||12.5+|
|Women's||4.5 - 7||7.5 - 9.5||10 - 11.5||N/A|
|Kid's||9 - 11.5||12 - 2.5||3 - 6||N/A|