Pre-Season Special Offer
Get a free Binding Mount with your purchase of 2018 Race Skis
Offer ends September 1st, 2017
PRE-ORDER: Your payment made now reserves this product and will ship as soon as available.
Note on Ski, Boot & Binding Stock: Most items listed are in stock. If not, you will be notified within 24 hours (weekends & holidays excluded) and a SPECIAL ORDER can be placed subject to MANUFACTURER'S AVAILABILITY. Special Order items require an additional 7-10 business days to ship and are ineligible for return, refund or exchange.
As U14s and U16s climb the ranks and look ahead to longer radius GS skis required down the road, they can trust Völkl to offer a comprehensive progression of lengths and radii to achieve success. Volkl's Race Stock construction skis in progressive sizes examples of their effort to provide the perfect setup for every racer on the hill. FIS Approved.
US Mainland Ground Ship Only - $25 Flat Shipping Rate (per pair)
*Alaska, Hawaii and International by quote only*
- FIS Approved Junior GS Race Skis
- UVO Dampening
- Powered by Titanium
- Full Sidewall for easy tuning
- Speedwall Multi-Layer Wood Core
- Racestock Plate
- Tip Rocker
- Race Finish
- Recommended Binding (sold separately): Marker Race X-cell 18 or 16 Binding
Volkl Racetiger World Cup Junior FIS GS Ski Chart
(Tip / Waist / Tail)
|Junior GS||188||100 / 65 / 87||>27|
|Junior GS||183||101 / 65 / 87||>25|
|Junior GS||178||102 / 65 / 88||>23|
|Junior GS||178||102 / 65 / 87||>21|
POWERED BY TITANIUM
Constructed of extra thin and strong aluminum alloy providing perfect dampening characteristics.
An early-rise tip design for racing. The combination of an early rise tip and a classic camber profile in the rest of the ski provides easy, smooth turn entry regardless of conditions. The ski is forgiving and easy to handle.
UVO (Ultimate Vibration Object) DAMPENING
UVO is a cutting edge vibration reduction technology whose primary purpose is to improve responsiveness and overall ski performance. Absorbs and dissipates vibrations in both horizontal and vertical directions, as well as torsionally along the length of the ski resulting in a smoother ride and improved edge grip. Best of all UVO allows for lighter a weight ski while optimizing stability and control.
SPEEDWALL MULTI-LAYER WOOD CORE
SPEEDWALL MULTILAYER WOODCORE where the side wall is laminated to extremely stable layers of wood on the sides of the sandwich core. In combination with a more flexible, lighter wood built into the center of the sandwich core construction provides numerous advantages:
- The hardwood part immediately adjacent to the sidewall effects a higher power transmission, improves the edge grip and supports the edge against external forces.
- The low weight of the softwood part in the middle of the ski brings more agility and maneuverability and reduces overall ski weight.
- The combination of both wood types running through the entire ski length contributes to an optimal distribution of the ski stiffness increasing the steering precision.