PRE-ORDER: Your payment made now reserves this product and will ship as soon as available.
Note on Ski, Boot & Binding Stock: Most items listed are in stock. If not, you will be notified within 24 hours (weekends & holidays excluded) and a SPECIAL ORDER can be placed subject to MANUFACTURER'S AVAILABILITY. Special Order items require an additional 7-10 business days to ship and are ineligible for return, refund or exchange.
Völkl's Junior GS Race Stock ski continues to win races on the U12 and U14 circuits. Its full titanal, full sidewall construction with a slight tip rocker has been proven over many years. The 156 length was updated last season to comply with USSA/FIS regulated 17m minimum radius in GS for U14s. USSA approved.
US Mainland Ground Ship Only - $25 Flat Shipping Rate (per pair)
*Alaska, Hawaii and International by quote only*
- USSA Approved Junior GS Race Skis
- Power Construction
- Powered by Titanium
- Speedwall Multi-Layer Wood Core
- Junior Race Plate
- Tip Rocker
- Recommended Binding (sold separately): Marker Race Binding
Volkl Junior Racetiger Race Stock GS Ski Chart
(Tip / Waist / Tail)
|171||GS (Junior)||105 / 65 / 93||17.0|
|166||GS (Junior)||103 / 65 / 91||17.0|
|161||GS (Junior)||102 / 65 / 90||17.0|
|156||GS (Junior)||100 / 65 / 89||14.0|
|148||GS (Junior)||101 / 65 / 90||14.0|
|140||GS (Junior)||99 / 65 / 88||14.0|
|132||GS (Junior)||98 / 65 / 87||14.0|
POWERED BY TITANIUM
Constructed of extra thin and strong aluminum alloy providing perfect dampening characteristics.
An early-rise tip design for racing. The combination of an early rise tip and a classic camber profile in the rest of the ski provides easy, smooth turn entry regardless of conditions. The ski is forgiving and easy to handle.
SPEEDWALL MULTI-LAYER WOOD CORE
A brand new SPEEDWALL MULTILAYER WOODCORE where the side wall is laminated to extremely stable layers of wood on the sides of the sandwich core. In combination with a more flexible, lighter wood built into the center of the sandwich core construction provides numerous advantages:
- The hardwood part immediately adjacent to the sidewall effects a higher power transmission, improves the edge grip and supports the edge against external forces.
- The low weight of the softwood part in the middle of the ski brings more agility and maneuverability and reduces overall ski weight.
- The combination of both wood types running through the entire ski length contributes to an optimal distribution of the ski stiffness increasing the steering precision.