PRE-ORDER: Your payment made now reserves this product and will ship as soon as available.
When the snow flies, it's time to pull on a pair of slope-shredding ski socks. With targeted cushion at the shin, our 4 Degree elite fit, and key ventilation zones for increased breathability, the PhD Ski Light Elite Pattern sock packs the confidence to hit any run. Being humble, they're happy to give all that confidence to you.
- 200 needle construction provides high-density, low-profile cushioning
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System - Uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Men's-specific mesh ventilation zones provide additional breathability and moisture management
- Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Virtually Seamless™ toe
- 14" overall height
- 55% Merino Wool, 42% Nylon, 3% Elastane
- 14" Over-the-Calf ski sock
- Men's Sizing
Smartwool Shoe to Sock Sizing Guide
|Men's||N/A||3 - 5.5||6 - 8.5||9 - 11.5||12 - 14.5|
|Women's||N/A||4 - 6.5||7 - 9.5||10 - 12.5||N/A|
|Kid's||6 - 8.5||9 - 11.5||12 - 2.5||3 - 6||N/A|
PhD Sock Innovation
The performance enhancing benefits of Merino wool helps regulate your body's core temperature reducing lactic acid build-up and helps stabilize your heart rate.
4 Degree Elite Fit System
The new 4-Degree Elite Fit means that your foot gets extra-special attention in your ankle, arch, and all along your instep.
Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
Merino Wool Benefits
Smartwool combines the function of wool's natural strong suits with their one-of-a-kind knitting technology to give you:
- Temperature control, so you're warm when it's cold and cool when it's warm.
- No Stink, because Smartwool's Merino wool keeps your feet dry and is inhospitable to bacteria.
- Easy care, which means that you can machine wash and dry.
- Ultimate breathability.