Brand new edition of the Reusch Profi SL glove. High performance-oriented, pre-shaped glove with outstanding fitting, soft protection elements and a modern material-mix of very resistant goatskin leather on palm and technical softshell on the backhand.
- Goatskin/softshell ski racing glove
- Extra warm, windproof and extra breathable
- Soft finger & knuckle protection
- Reinforced palm
- Reinforced Index finger
- Close fit cuff with velcro closure
- R-LOFT Insulation
- 3D Cut
- Outer Seam Construction
- Pull&Penetraid Loop
Reusch Glove Size Guide
|Knuckle Circumference (inches)||Glove Size|
Glove/Mitt Fitting Instructions:
Measure the circumference (in inches) around the widest part of the hand (this is usually at the knuckles) not including the thumb.
Sizing Tips:Please note that all size charts are estimated measurements given to best determine your size. Here are some things to keep in mind when you are choosing a glove:
- How you like your gloves to fit (i.e. tight or loose). If your hand measures in between sizes, you may want to go up or down a size according to your preferences.
- The pinch test: You should be able to pinch about 1/4" at the end of the fingertips, to ensure space for circulation and dexterity.
- Test how they feel while gripping a ski pole. Most of the gloves that we offer are pre-curved for the best grip while skiing.