The Cornea goggles offer a huge field of view and the soft PU frame with goggle strap outriggers and triple-layer foam fits comfortably on any face. Placing the lens on the outside of the wide frame provides the field of view needed to improve reaction times. The lens has been injected to a cylindrical shape for superb optical qualities and minimal distortion. To avoid steaming the inner lens is made of anti-fog treated CP.
- Perfectly shaped, injected, cylindrical outer lens in optical grade polycarbonate (PC)
- Cellulose propionate (CP) inner lens
- Triple-layer face foam
- Anti-scratch/anti-fog treatment
- Soft polyurethane frame with outriggers for comfortable fit and high helmet compatibility
- Silicone grip on the inside of the strap
- One size
As an alternative to hard plastic frames, POC goggles are made of soft, comfortable and flexible polyurethane. This promotes safety in case of impact as the frame spreads and absorbs some of the impact energy instead of transmitting it straight to the face.
Two different densities of foam and one layer of soft fleece provide a soft and tight fit with a pleasant feeling against the skin.
SILICON ANTI-SLIP TREATMENT
The inside of the goggle straps have stripes of silicone grip that makes them stick to the helmet and allows you to adjust the position of the goggle by placing the strap at a comfortable height.