PRE-ORDER: Your payment made now reserves this product and will ship as soon as available.
Arctica Race Gloves are brand new for this season. Fully constructed of thick goat leather that is waterproofed and drum dyed for a durable ski racing glove. Thoughtfully designed with padding placed in strategic locations on the back of the hand, knuckles, fingers and wrist. Stretch panels and reinforced palm with textured stitching allow for an easy pole grip. Another top quality product from Arctica Race!
- Waterproof goat leather ski racing gloves
- Waterproof breathable liner
- Padded knuckle, finger and wrist protection
- Stretch panels on back, thumb and fingers
- Reinforced palm safety panel
- 3D embossed logo
- Strong wrist strap with Velcro closure
- Double stitched seams for durability
- HEAT 100 on back of hand
- HEAT 80 on palm of hand
- Unisex Sizing
Arctica Race Glove & Mitt Size Guide
|Knuckle Circumference (inches)||Glove Size|
Glove/Mitt Fitting Instructions:
Measure the circumference (in inches) around the widest part of the hand (this is usually at the knuckles) not including the thumb.
Sizing Tips:Please note that all size charts are estimated measurements given to best determine your size. Here are some things to keep in mind when you are choosing a glove:
- How you like your gloves to fit (i.e. tight or loose). If your hand measures in between sizes, you may want to go up or down a size according to your preferences.
- The pinch test: You should be able to pinch about 1/4" at the end of the fingertips, to ensure space for circulation and dexterity.
- Test how they feel while gripping a ski pole. Most of the gloves that we offer are pre-curved for the best grip while skiing.