Volkl Junior Racetiger Race Stock GS Skis have been designed from scratch to provide you with the perfect racing setup. Tip Rocker combined with a classic camber profile results in a ski that is reliable and easy to handle. Junior Race Stock GS ski for U10, U12, and U14 racers. USSA approved.
US Mainland Ground Ship Only - $25 Flat Shipping Rate (per pair)
*Alaska, Hawaii and International by quote only*
- USSA Approved Junior GS Race Skis
- Sensor Wood Core
- Power Construction
- Powered by Titanium
- Speedwall 2.0 Sidewall
- Junior Race Interface
- Tip Rocker
- Recommended Binding (sold separately): Marker Race Binding
Volkl Junior Racetiger Race Stock GS Ski Chart
(Tip / Waist / Tail)
|171||GS (Junior)||105 / 65 / 93||17.0|
|166||GS (Junior)||103 / 65 / 91||17.0|
|161||GS (Junior)||102 / 65 / 90||17.0|
|156||GS (Junior)||100 / 65 / 89||14.0|
|148||GS (Junior)||101 / 65 / 90||14.0|
|140||GS (Junior)||99 / 65 / 88||14.0|
|132||GS (Junior)||98 / 65 / 87||14.0|
SENSOR WOOD CORE
In the Full Sensor Wood Core construction a compact wooden core is integrated from the ski tip to the ski tail providing power and energy along the entire ski's length. The result is optimum support and responsiveness for skiers with a good feeling for the snow and slopes and seek intuitive feedback from their skis.
POWERED BY TITANIUM
Constructed of extra thin and strong aluminum alloy providing perfect dampening characteristics.
An early-rise tip design for racing. The combination of an early rise tip and a classic camber profile in the rest of the ski provides easy, smooth turn entry regardless of conditions. The ski is forgiving and easy to handle.
SPEEDWALL 2.0 SIDEWALL
A brand new SPEEDWALL MULTILAYER WOODCORE where the side wall is laminated to extremely stable layers of wood on the sides of the sandwich core. In combination with a more flexible, lighter wood built into the center of the sandwich core construction provides numerous advantages:
- The hardwood part immediately adjacent to the sidewall effects a higher power transmission, improves the edge grip and supports the edge against external forces.
- The low weight of the softwood part in the middle of the ski brings more agility and maneuverability and reduces overall ski weight.
- The combination of both wood types running through the entire ski length contributes to an optimal distribution of the ski stiffness increasing the steering precision.