High-tech for professional racers. The extra large field of vision of the uvex racer ski goggles provide full view of the slope. Scratch-resistant on the front side and equipped with super anti-fog coating on the back side, the highly flexible lens guarantees clear, fog-free vision even in bad weather. The decentered cylindrical lens of the goggle is produced by means of an innovative production method at an injection pressure of 1,800 bars and a clamping force of 250 tons.
- Double Cylindrical Lens Ski Racing Goggle
- Super anti-fog and anti-scratch SUPRAVISIONŒ¬
- 100% UVA, UVB, and UVC protection
- Contrast-Enhancing Gold Lite Double Lens
- Highly flexible and break resistant
- Decentered lens technology
- Easy to Clean coating
- Single layer face foam
- Basic Strap
- Black Frame - White Strap - lasergold lite/clear double lens
- White Frame - Black Strap - lasergold lite/clear double lens
The unique Uvex Supravision technology enables an extremely scratch-proof lens on the outside and constantly fog-free lens on the inside. It also guarantees 100 % UV protection. Works twice as long as the standard requires: 60 seconds of fog protection instead of the prescribed 30 seconds. Increases your safety and provides clear vision even in the poorest conditions.
- Super anti-fog Supravision
- Super anti-scratch coating
- Super anti-static properties
- High impact resistance
- Super contrast enhancement
- Very flexible material
- Absolutely optically correct
Mirrored lenses look trendy - while working hard. They offer extra protection from infrared rays, reflecting them and keeping them away from the eyes.
- Up to 18 layers of mirror coating
- IR lightwave protection
100 % UVA, UVB and UVC PROTECTION
Uncompromising UV protection! A scratch-proof filter integrated into the lens material completely protects the eye from 100 % of all harmful UV rays, as well as harmful blue light. UV protection is also integrated into the frame of the goggles.
Decentered Lens Technology
Distortions and curving in the field of view can easily lead to confusion on the slopes. Uvex Class 1 injection moulded decentred lenses deliver clear, distortion-free vision in accordance with EN 174 and are designed for the toughest demands of winter sports.
Easy to Clean
Whether sweat, splashed water or dirt: Uvex ski goggles with the easy-to-clean coating can be easily and quickly cleaned. This guarantees clear visibility at all times, even in extreme conditions.