Spyder Men's "Zip-Off" Training Ski Pant - A racers favorite convertible pant where you can zip off the lower legs and turn them into training shorts. A proven style that is a must have in any ski racer's gear bag. Full front zips, Thinsulate insulation, cargo pocket, removable suspenders and Spylon treated water repellent fabric.
- Men's Full Zip Ski Pants
- Zip-off lower leg allows conversion to shorts
- Inner snow cuffs with gripper elastic and cuff anchors
- Taped critical seams prohibit water penetration
- Removable elasticized suspenders
- Micro-adjustable waist closure
- Full front leg zippers
- Durable scuff guards
- Back zippered pocket
- Body - Polyester Stretch Plainweave with Xt.L 10k/10k Laminate and Spylon+ DWR
- Lining - Nylon Taffeta
- 3M Thinsulate Insulation (60g)
- Cargo pocket
- Color: Black
- Men's Sizing
Spyder Men's Sizing Guide
|Sleeve Length (inches)||31.5||32.5||33.5||34.5||35||35.75||36.5|
Spyder's proprietary Xt.L is an ultra-thin membrane that delivers superior waterproofing and breathability. Snow and rain are blocked from penetrating the outer shell of the fabric, while a moisture transfer system moves perspiration away from you.
Spyder's proprietary DWR Spylon hydrophobic finish repels rain and snow, decreases dry time, and keeps you outside longer.
Thin yet protective, the trusted warmth of 3M Thinsulate Insulation is your low-profile answer to cold. The microfibers that comprise 3M Thinsulate Insulation efficiently trap insulating air, reflect radiant body heat, and deliver warmth that is two times greater than down and other polyester insulation, when equal thicknesses are compared.