With full side zips and freeride looks, the Spyder Men's Axel Ski Pants are made for the ski racer who takes a pass through the halfpipe on their way to the start gate. Scuff guards and cargo pockets keep it fully functional on the hill.
- Full side leg zippers
- Fully seam taped
- Reinforced scuff cuff around bottom hem
- Articulated knee construction
- Waterproof hand pocket zippers
- Waterproof zippered thigh ventilation system
- Waterproof zippered stash pocket
- Belt loops
- Recco® Avalanche Rescue System
- Body - 360º Stretch Poly with Xt.L™ 20k/20k Laminate and Spylon™ DWR with Custom Mountain Camo Print
- Lining - Nylon Taffeta
- 3M Thinsulate Insulation (40g)
Spyder Men's Sizing Guide
|Sleeve Length (inches)||31.5||32.5||33.5||34.5||35||35.75||36.5|
Spyder's proprietary Xt.L is an ultra-thin membrane that delivers superior waterproofing and breathability. Snow and rain are blocked from penetrating the outer shell of the fabric, while a moisture transfer system moves perspiration away from you.
Spyder's proprietary DWR Spylon hydrophobic finish repels rain and snow, decreases dry time, and keeps you outside longer.
Thin yet protective, the trusted warmth of 3M Thinsulate Insulation is your low-profile answer to cold. The microfibers that comprise 3M Thinsulate Insulation efficiently trap insulating air, reflect radiant body heat, and deliver warmth that is two times greater than down and other polyester insulation, when equal thicknesses are compared.