Reusch World Champ Gloves have hard composite knuckle protection and soft hand protection panels integrated into a warm glove to protect your hands from gate hits while ski racing. A ski racer's favorite comes with an extra warm, high-quality insulation, perfect fitting, premium sheepskin leather and protective elements.
- Sheepskin leather ski racing mittens
- Composite Knuckle Protection
- Soft Protection Panels
- Reinforced palm
- Reinforced Index finger
- Close fit cuff with velcro closure
- R-LOFT Insulation
Reusch Glove Size Guide
|Knuckle Circumference (inches)||Glove Size|
Glove/Mitt Fitting Instructions:
Measure the circumference (in inches) around the widest part of the hand (this is usually at the knuckles) not including the thumb.
Sizing Tips:Please note that all size charts are estimated measurements given to best determine your size. Here are some things to keep in mind when you are choosing a glove:
- How you like your gloves to fit (i.e. tight or loose). If your hand measures in between sizes, you may want to go up or down a size according to your preferences.
- The pinch test: You should be able to pinch about 1/4" at the end of the fingertips, to ensure space for circulation and dexterity.
- Test how they feel while gripping a ski pole. Most of the gloves that we offer are pre-curved for the best grip while skiing.