The newly redesigned Reusch Race Tec 16 GS Ski Mittens are the full package of innovation and functionality in Reusch’s top racing mitt offering maximum protection, outstanding fit and the best materials for world-class racing performance.
- Goat skin leather ski racing mitten
- Race-Tec Technology
- Pro Flex Construction
- Waterproof DRYZONE XT Lining
- Composite Knuckle Protection
- Silicone Padded and Ceramic Printed Protection Panels
- Triple Impact Protection and Ceramic Print on thumb and back of the hand
- Impact Absorbing Foam Padding
- Japanese Cowhide DD Palm
- Silicone Printed Reinforced Palm
- Soft protection and Velcro closure cuff
- PrimaLoft® Silver Active
- Outer seam construction
Reusch Glove Size Guide
|Knuckle Circumference (inches)||Glove Size|
Glove/Mitt Fitting Instructions:
Measure the circumference (in inches) around the widest part of the hand (this is usually at the knuckles) not including the thumb.
Sizing Tips:Please note that all size charts are estimated measurements given to best determine your size. Here are some things to keep in mind when you are choosing a glove:
- How you like your gloves to fit (i.e. tight or loose). If your hand measures in between sizes, you may want to go up or down a size according to your preferences.
- The pinch test: You should be able to pinch about 1/4" at the end of the fingertips, to ensure space for circulation and dexterity.
- Test how they feel while gripping a ski pole. Most of the gloves that we offer are pre-curved for the best grip while skiing.
The most supreme standard of Reusch's premium racing gloves combining functional characteristics and expertise highlights. The especially adapted racing-cut defines it's functionality. The construction and technical design inside the palm are devised precisely, guaranteeing maximum grip and tactility. Specific selected materials support the glove's resistance in critical areas. Amplified seams toughen every glove and add stability.
Technology derived from motorcycle racing gloves that effectively combines protection and full motility. The back of the glove stays flexible due to a flex pocket dividing the back of the glove into two layers fixed on two sides. When bending the hand, these layers can move smoothly without limitations. Absolutely new is the Lycra insert connecting the layers that allows movement of the hand and keeps the snow out.
Composite Knuckle Protection
Newly designed and constructed, this knuckle protection is much flatter and covers the back of the hand in its entire width. More of the hand is protected and impacts get spread over a greater area resulting in less point stress.
Silicone Padded and Ceramic Printed Protection Panels
Silicone padded protection panels on the knuckles, fingers, thumb and index finger are covered by a super strong cut and abrasion resistant material with ceramic prints. Offers more strength and resistance when running gates or dragging on the ground at high speeds. Silicone also absorbs heavy impacts.
Silicone Printed Reinforced Palm
Japanese cowhide leather on the palm is reinforced for wear resistance and durability. These reinforcements are printed with silicone for a controlled and direct grip.
PrimaLoft Silver Insulation Active
Soft, packable and water resistant insulation with high thermal efficiency and breathability. The perfect insulation for active skiers.