The Super Palm Comp is a dedicated ski racing glove that offers a high level of protection, comfort and grip. The palm is made from high quality goatskin and the back of the hand is made from a durable ceramic-coated fabric with abrasion resistant properties. Molded EVA foam padding over the fingers and knuckles. To provide enhanced protection against gates and impacts, the gloves also utilize POC's award-winning and impact absorbing VPD 2.0 compound on the thumb and back of the hand. Neoprene cuff compatible with POC's Forearm guard for a seamless and comfortable fit and all seams have been strategically placed for enhanced comfort and grip.
- Pittards goatskin leather glove
- Durable ceramic-coated SuperFabric with abrasion resistant properties.
- High quality goatskin.
- Shock absorbing VPD 2.0 on the thumb and back of the hand.
- Molded EVA padding on fingers and knuckles.
- Thinsulate insulation for comfort and warmth.
- Special compressed Thinsulate insulation in the palm for better grip and control.
- Neoprene cuff with Velcro adjustment.
- Unisex Sizes
Measure the circumference (in inches) around the widest part of the hand (this is usually at the knuckles) not including the thumb.
Sizing Tips:Please note that all size charts are estimated measurements given to best determine your size. Here are some things to keep in mind when you are choosing a glove:
- How you like your gloves to fit (i.e. tight or loose). If your hand measures in between sizes, you may want to go up or down a size according to your preferences.
- The pinch test: You should be able to pinch about 1/4" at the end of the fingertips, to ensure space for circulation and dexterity.
- Test how they feel while gripping a ski pole. Most of the gloves that we offer are pre-curved for the best grip while skiing.