Iris X ski goggle has excellent optical qualities due to the outer lens in optical grade PC and the CP inner lens, with a state-of-the art anti-fog treatment that prevents your lenses from steaming up. The goggles have a triple layer face foam and three different sizes for a comfortable fit.
- Ski Racing Goggles w/Double Lens
- Ripel - Hydrphobic and olephobic (anti-smudge) treatment
- Optical grade polycarbonate outer lens
- Cellulose propionate inner lens
- Anti-scratch/Anti-fog treatment
- Soft coated polyurethane frame
- Triple-layer face foam
- ZEISS Lenses
- Compatible with all Iris lenses
- Frame colors:
- Pink (Grey-Purple Mirror lens VLT 33)
- White (Bronze-Silver Mirror lens VLT 12)
- Black (Pink-Gold Mirror lens VLT 31)
- Glucose Red (Bronze-Silver Mirror lens VLT 12)
- Orange (Sonar Orange lens VLT 45)
- Methane Green (Pink-Bronze Mirror lens VLT 28)
- Blue (Red Persimmon-Red Mirror lens VLT 35)
- Lactose Red (Red Persimmon-Blue Mirror lens VLT 25)
- Sizes: Small or Regular
POC DOUBLE LENS
Double lenses have an outer Polycarbonate lens for durability and penetration resistance and a cellulose propionate inner lens to optimize anti fog properties. All POC lenses have state of the art anti-scratch and anti-fog treatment.
As an alternative to hard plastic frames, POC goggles are made of soft, comfortable and flexible polyurethane. This promotes safety in case of impact as the frame spreads and absorbs some of the impact energy instead of transmitting it straight to the face.
Two different densities of foam and one layer of soft fleece provide a soft and tight fit with a pleasant feeling against the skin.
SILICON ANTI-SLIP TREATMENT
The inside of the goggle straps have stripes of silicone grip that makes them stick to the helmet and allows you to adjust the position of the goggle by placing the strap at a comfortable height.