Hestra's most well-known ski racing glove has been improved yet again. The RSL Comp Vertical Cut d30 Impact Glove protect areas of the hand exposed to the greatest impacts with a new material that has intelligent molecules. The d3o-material is soft and elastic until it receives an impact or vibration. In general, the RSL Vertical Comp has the same functional, renowned design since Jonas Nilsson became World Champion with the first model in 1985. This glove is made of over one hundred individual pieces for a precise fit. External seams for the best comfort and perfect pole grip. The waterproofed goat leather is Hestra's most durable material.
- Waterproof goat leather padded glove
- Vertical Cut Technology
- d3o shock absorbing technology
- Optimal competition fit
- Scotchgaurd waterproofing
- External Seams
- Velcro wrist closure
- Thermolite insulation
- Bemberg/polyester lining
Hestra Glove Size Guide
|Knuckle Circumference (inches)||Glove Size|
Glove & Mitten Fit Guide:
Measure the circumference (in inches) around the widest part of the hand (this is usually at the knuckles) not including the thumb.
Sizing Tips:Please note that all size charts are estimated measurements given to best determine your size. Here are some things to keep in mind when you are choosing a glove:
- How you like your gloves to fit (i.e. tight or loose). If your hand measures in between sizes, you may want to go up or down a size according to your preferences.
- The pinch test: You should be able to pinch about 1/4" at the end of the fingertips, to ensure space for circulation and dexterity.
- Test how they feel while gripping a ski pole. Most of the gloves that we offer are pre-curved for the best grip while skiing.