Note on Ski, Boot & Binding Stock: Most items listed are in stock. If not, you will be notified within 24 hours (weekends & holidays excluded) and a SPECIAL ORDER can be placed subject to MANUFACTURER'S AVAILABILITY. Special Order items require an additional 7-10 business days to ship and are ineligible for return, refund or exchange.
The Fischer RC4 Vacuum Fit Ski Boot is the top junior racing model. This boot provides a perfect fit and excellent grip through every turn – thanks to VACUUM FIT. Additionally, with special shell material it is 15 % lighter than conventional models. This makes this boot an even faster racing machine!
US Mainland Ground Ship Only - $25 Flat Shipping Rate (per pair)
*Alaska, Hawaii and International by quote only*
- Junior Race Boot
- Flex Index 100
- Full Vacuum Fit liner
- Loop Tongue
- Full Custom Thermo Toebox
- Rapid Slide for easy step in
- Vacu-Plast Shell
- Adjustable spoiler
- Racing canting
- Micro Adjustable Buckles
- 93 - 103mm Last
- RC4 Junior Power Strap
- Sizes: 22.5 - 27.5 (half sizes only)
VACUUM FIT LINER
VACUPLAST Material enables a completely anatomical boot fit.
Ask your local ski shop or race coach for boot fitting services.
Soma-Tec boots are different to conventional ski boots because of a unique stand position of the feet on the skis. The natural, offset V-position of the feet is retained and the body's center of gravity lies directly above the middle of the ski. This means you have perfect power transfer, optimum grip and absolute precision
- MAXIMUM POWER TRANSFER - harnesses all power exactly in the skiing direction. - Perfect power transfer - Maximum acceleration - Less effort required.
- ON CENTER POSITION - The stand position lies exactly on the center of the ski. - Perfect edge grip - Faster and easier edge switches.
- ORIGINAL V-POSITION - The natural V-position of the feet is retained inside the boot. - Better control - Less strain on joints - The natural motion sequence is retained.
The cuff adapts to the stance of the legs. Particularly important if the skier has a distinctive knock-kneed or bow-legged stance.
The spoiler is fixed to the boot liner by a Velcro strap and can be adjusted individually. Higher spoiler for more support, lower spoiler for lower calf position, spoiler can be removed for less forward lean.
RAPID SLIDE SYSTEM
Extremely soft material in the instep section of the shell ensure very easy step in and step out.