Lava is the ski racing goggle for young skiers. It incorporates many features, such as the Flexa and Bumper System, wider viewing screen, and double cylindrical lens.
- Helmet compatible junior ski racing goggle
- Bumper System for impact absorption
- Flexa System for enhanced fit
- Nylon lens for extreme clarity
- Central Lens Slider anchor for easy lens switches
- Anti-Fog treatment
- 3 Density Face Foam
- Helmet gripping silicone strap
- Frame Colors:
- White - White/Blue Strap (Thrama Amber Lens)
- Green - White/Blue Strap (Thrama Lapis Lens)
- Orange - White/Black Strap (Thrama Lapis Lens)
- Blue - White/Blue/Pink Strap (Thrama Silver Lens)
More viewing angles up, down and peripheral for uninterrupted field of view.
Structural construction of the frame with bridges engineered to absorb facial impacts and enhance the fit to your face.
The finest TPU material combined with fine cuts in the frame increases the flexibility of the goggle and thus the capacity to adapt to your face profile.
NYLON IMAGE SHARP LENS
Nylon is an exceptional material for lenses. It allows for thinner, more flexible lenses that have the sharpest image clarity. Racers particularly like nylon lenses due to their extreme clarity at any speed.
The lens is anchored to the frame be a central panel allowing quick and easy lens switches and great fit.
3 DENSITY FACE FOAM
The molded face foam is made with 3 different densities of foam that is developed for skiers looking for maximum performance even in the most extreme conditions.