Full side zips and a feminine silhouette make the Spyder Empress Ski Pant the go-to pant for the fastest women on snow. Just ask the U.S. Women's Alpine Ski Team. Coordinates with Spyder Empress Ski Jacket.
- Critically seam taped
- Full side leg zippers
- Internal elastic waist adjuster
- Faux metal hand pocket zippers in chrome finish
- Back pockets with Velcro closure
- Adjustable cuffs with gussets
- Inner snow gaiters with gripper elastic and cuff anchors
- Belt loops
- Body - Crosshatch Mini Herringbone with Xt 10k/10k Laminate and Spylon+ DWR
- Lining - Nylon Taffeta
- 3M Thinsulate Insulation with Extra Warmth (60g)
- Color: Graystone
- Women's sizes: 8-14
Spyder Women's Sizing Guide
|Sleeve Length (inches)||29.5||30||30.5||31||31.5||32||32.5||33||33.5||34|
Spyder's proprietary Xt.L is an ultra-thin membrane that delivers superior waterproofing and breathability. Snow and rain are blocked from penetrating the outer shell of the fabric, while a moisture transfer system moves perspiration away from you.
Spyder's proprietary DWR Spylon hydrophobic finish repels rain and snow, decreases dry time, and keeps you outside longer.
Thin yet protective, the trusted warmth of 3M Thinsulate Insulation is your low-profile answer to cold. The microfibers that comprise 3M Thinsulate Insulation efficiently trap insulating air, reflect radiant body heat, and deliver warmth that is two times greater than down and other polyester insulation, when equal thicknesses are compared.