Toko/Red Creek has the complete roto-brush system with a brush for every purpose.
- Brass: Cleaning structure. Follow with fiberpad.
- Stiff Horsehair: Brushing out harder waxes.
- Black Nylon: Brushing out softer waxes.
- Grey Nylon: Final polishing of wax or fluoro overlays.
- Cork Roller: Generates heat to "lock in" your speed overlays.
What does brushing accomplish?
- Stainless steel assists in "breaking in" the structure pattern by mellowing out the sharpness of a grind and etching a micro-structure in the base.
- Bronze or soft stainless brushing removes oxidized or sealed base material and opens the pores so the base will accept and retain more wax.
- Soft bronze, nylon or horsehair removes excess wax from the structure pattern to maximize gliding.